Pets are part of the family!
At Villa Mercedes Petit Hotel pets are treated to the same outstanding service as human guests. No matter your reason for traveling, you can rest assured that your furry friends will enjoy a relaxing, comfortable stay in our pet-friendly accommodations.
Use our complimentary Internet access to find the nearest dog-friendly spots and local pet stores. Pets are allowed in all beaches and public parks and spaces in Mexico.
- Only one pet per room is allowed.
- Pet owners must bring their own kennel or pet carrier.
- Dogs must be on a leash when outside the guest’s room.
- All pets must be supervised by a person.
- Pets should not sleep on the furniture in the room.
- Pets should not stay in the room alone and unsupervised for more than 4 hours.
- Pets must be well trained to do their business outside the rooms. It is the owner’s responsibility to always carry plastic bags to clean up after the pet.
- Any damage caused by the pet will be full responsibility of the owner.
- Pet owners should respect other guests by keeping their pets under control. Loud and constant barking will not be accepted.
- The hygiene of the pet as well as the area where the pet remains, is the owner's responsibility.
- Pet fee of $300 MX pesos per night applies.