FRONT DESK HOURS:
EVERYDAY 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
***COVID-19 REDUCED RECEPTION HOURS (We have reduced our reception hours as a means to reduce risks; effective now and until further notice)
*** If you plan to check in/out outside our reduced Reception Hours, please READ AND FOLLOW OUR SELF-CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS EMAILED TO YOU WITH YOUR CONFIRMATION A DAY BEFORE CHECK IN. CASA PANCHA GUESTS may always use SELF-CHECK-IN at 3:00 PM or after. Please follow instructions. Any questions, let us know, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR by phone: +52 (322) 223 4543
CHECK-INTime: 3:00 pm.
The hotel is ADULTS ONLY. Guests must be 18+ years old to make a reservation. Guests as young as 15 years are allowed if accompanied by an adult. Upon check-in we require a valid ID and a security deposit or signed check-in credit card voucher for 2,000 MXN (Mexican pesos). Security deposits and check-in credit card vouchers will be refunded/cancelled upon check out if no damage or accidents within our property.
CHECK-OUT Time: 11:00 am. All Villa Mercedes guests must check-out in person unless otherwise requested (by the guest) beforehand. Casa Pancha guests may just leave keys inside room and close door, no need to lock it.
Continental breakfast included every day from 8:30 am to 11:00 am. Additional breakfast, lunch and dinner a-la-carte food and drink menus available for an additional cost at Villa Mercedes. Casa Pancha serves a light breakfast on the rooftop from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Special Group Rates are available for reservations of 5 or more rooms. A 3 night minimum is required. Send us an email or call us for details.
CANCELLATION POLICIES (TERMS AND CONDITIONS):
- NO CASH REFUNDS of any kind on any type of reservation. This includes all types of rates (Standard, Best Deal, Long Stay and any other type of rate). Travel date changes ARE ALLOWED at no extra fee. See below.
- Travel Date Changes are Allowed for ALL Reservations at NO EXTRA CHARGE. You MUST NOTIFY US 20 DAYS before your original check-in day. We will generate a travel certificate/voucher in the total $$ amount you paid which can be used towards any reservation with us in the future (see Travel Certificates/Vouchers below).
- Travel Certificates/Vouchers can be used towards a future reservation with us at any of our accommodation options in Puerto Vallarta. Travel Certificates are valid for six (6) months (unless otherwise specified on your certificate) from the day of your original check-in (in your original reservation), they are transferrable and subject to availability. If the total $ of your new reservation is less than your certificate $ amount, you will loose that difference so we suggest booking equal (or close to) your original certificate $ amount. If the total $ of your new reservation is higher than your certificate $ amount, then you just need to cover the balance after we discount the $ amount on your travel certificate. Travel Certificates/Vouchers are deducted from the lowest available rate $$ on our website for the specific travel dates and room category you are requesting. Travel certificates ARE NOT VALID DURING DECEMBER HOLIDAYS (a week before and a week after NYE). Additional travel date restrictions may apply depending on the conditions included in your certificate. Travel certificates are applied to new reservations only and they are not combinable. You can only use one certificate per new reservation.
- There are NO Refunds or Reimbursements of ANY kind for “No Shows”. Any guest who does not show up on check-in day will be considered a "No Show".
- When a charge dispute which violates our Terms and Conditions is initiated by a guest and results in funds taken from our bank account and held by a bank during the dispute’s investigation time period, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation being disputed and issue a travel certificate/voucher (as described above in our Travel Certificates/Voucher section) which will be valid once and only-if the dispute is resolved in our favor.
SPECIFIC ROOM ALLOCATION:
- When booking a room category (Studio, Suite, Master Suite and/or PentHouse), the guest will be allocated a room of the category that was booked. While we will do our best to accommodate specific room(s) request(s) within the booked room category, this is NOT guaranteed.