CANCELATION AND PAYMENT POLICIES
• Cancellations made more than 30 days before check-in, you will receive a refund of 50% of your total or the option of a credit for 100% to use towards a future reservation(s) with us valid for one year from the date of cancellation.
• Cancellations made 0 to 30 days before arrival, will not receive a refund, only the option of a 100% credit to use towards a future reservation(s) with us valid for one year from the date of cancellation.
• There is no refund for "No shows"
• Cancellations made after 24 hours of receiving the reservation, will receive a refund of 90% of the total. (10% will be retained due to charges for transactions with the bank)
• There is no refund for "No show"
High demand holidays:
DIA DE LA CONSTITUCIÓN 4th FEBRUARY (9, 10 11)
NATALICIO BENITO JUAREZ 18th MARCH(23, 24, 25)
SEMANA SANTA Y PASCUA APRIL (17 AL 21)
MEMORIAL DAY. MAY (25, 26, 27)
LABOR DAY – USA. AUG (31, SEP. 1 Y 2)
INDEPENDENCIA DE MEXICO SEP(14, 15, 16)
COLUMBUS DAY- USA OCT(10, 11, 12)
VETERANS DAY-USA NOV (9, 10, 11)
REVOLUCION MEXICANA NOV (16, 17, 18)
THANKSGIVING NOV(22, 23, 24)
NAVIDAD Y AÑO NUEVO. DEC ( 24, 25) DEC. (31, 01)
(Bridges, Easter, Summer holidays, Christmas, New Year, Labor Day)
• We will charge 100% of the total amount paid, including taxes.
• Non-refundable rates, the reservation can not be modified.
• Non-refundable rates: promotional rates are not refundable and reservations can not be modified.
ENTERING THE HOTEL
When making photo identification registration, a credit card is required to make a guarantee deposit for 2,000 pesos, which will be canceled at the time of departure.