Políticas del Establecimiento / Policies
FRONT DESK HOURS:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9:00 AM to 10 :00 PM
SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
COVID-19 REDUCED RECEPTION HOURS (We have reduced our reception hours as a means to reduce risks; effective now and until further notice):
Monday Through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sundays: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
*** If you plan to check in/out outside our reduced Reception Hours, please contact us at least 24 hrs in advance and tell us your arrival/departure time so we can plan to be there for you
If your arrival time is outside of our front desk hours please let us know, by email: email@example.com, or by phone: +52 (322) 223 4543
CHECK IN REQUIREMENTS:
The hotel is ADULTS ONLY. Guests must be 18 years old and up to make a reservation. Access is allowed to people 15 and up if accompanied by an adult. Upon check-in we require a valid ID and a deposito or check-in voucher for 2,000 pesos for incidentals, which will be canceled upon your check out.
Continental breakfast included
· All reservations made under the PVLOVERS promo code have no expiration and travel dates are changeable upon request with NO penalty. Requests to change travel dates must be sent to us at least 20 days prior to check in day. No cash refunds.
· All credit certificates for use towards future reservations with us and generated due to cancellations because of the COVID-19 Pandemic have NO expiration and are transferrable.
· All other reservations made under any other promotion or sale are 100% Non-Refundable.
· For reimbursable rates, cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the total amount and 50% of total amount in groups rates. Refunds are ONLY applicable 30 days or more before check in day.
· There is no reimbursement for “No Shows”
THERE ARE NO REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES:
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY. 15 JANUARY (18, 19, 20)
BENITO JUAREZ DAY. 21 MARCH (14, 15, 16)
HOLY WEEK. APRIL ( 5 AL 11)
EASTER WEEK. APRIL (12 AL 19)
INTERNATIONAL LABOR DAY. 1 MAY (1, 2, 3)
AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY. JULY 4(4, 5, 6)
MEMORIAL DAY. MAY (23, 24, 25)
LABOR DAY – USA. SEPTEMBER (9,10,11)
MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY. 16 SEPTEMBER (14,15,16)
VETERANS DAY-USA. NOVEMBER (9,10,11)
REVOLUCION MEXICANA. NOVEMBER(14, 15, 16)
THANKSGIVING – USA NOVEMBER (26, 27, 28)
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR. DEC. (24, 25) DEC. (29, 30,31, 01)