Terms and Conditions/Policies
FRONT DESK HOURS:
MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 9:00 AM to 10 :00 PM
SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
COVID-19 REDUCED RECEPTION HOURS (We have reduced our reception hours as a means to reduce risks; effective now and until further notice):
Monday Through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sundays: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
*** If you plan to check in/out outside our reduced Reception Hours, please contact us at least 24 hrs in advance and tell us your arrival/departure time so we can plan to be there for you
If your arrival time is outside of our front desk hours please let us know, by email: email@example.com, or by phone: +52 (322) 223 4543
CHECK IN REQUIREMENTS:
The hotel is ADULTS ONLY. Guests must be 18 years old and up to make a reservation. Access is allowed to people 15 and up if accompanied by an adult. Upon check-in we require a valid ID and a deposito or check-in voucher for 2,000 pesos for incidentals, which will be canceled upon your check out.
MEAL PLAN: Continental breakfast included every day from 9 am to 11:30 am. Additional breakfast, lunch and dinner a-la-carte food and drink menus available for an additional cost.
CANCELATION POLICIES (TERMS AND CONDITIONS):
· All promotional rate reservations, (this includes: MIN-3 NIGHT SALE and SUPER SALE promotional rates) are NON-REFUNDABLE but based on availability we can offer you to change your travel dates or give you a travel certificate in the full amount you paid for use at a later date. You just need to tell us about your travel date change at least 20 days before your original check in day. Travel certificates are valid for one year after your original check in day. NO REFUNDS.
· All reservations made under the PVLOVERS Promo Code AND under the NOW Promo Code have no expiration and travel dates are changeable upon request with NO penalty. Requests to change travel dates must be sent to us at least 20 days prior to check in day. NO REFUNDS.
· All credit certificates for use towards future reservations with us and generated for cancellations due to the COVID-19 Pandemic have NO expiration and are transferrable (this only applies to reservations affected by COVID-19).
· For full reimbursable standard rates, cancellation has a penalty of 15% of the total amount and 50% of total amount in groups of 5+ rooms. Refunds are ONLY applicable 30 days or more before check in day.
· There is no reimbursement for “No Shows”
THERE IS NO REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING DATES:
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY. 15 JANUARY (18, 19, 20)
BENITO JUAREZ DAY. 21 MARCH (14, 15, 16)
HOLY WEEK. APRIL ( 5 AL 11)
EASTER WEEK. APRIL (12 AL 19)
INTERNATIONAL LABOR DAY. 1 MAY (1, 2, 3)
AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY. JULY 4(4, 5, 6)
MEMORIAL DAY. MAY (23, 24, 25)
LABOR DAY – USA. SEPTEMBER (9,10,11)
MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY. 16 SEPTEMBER (14,15,16)
VETERANS DAY-USA. NOVEMBER (9,10,11)
REVOLUCION MEXICANA. NOVEMBER(14, 15, 16)
THANKSGIVING – USA NOVEMBER (26, 27, 28)
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR. DEC. (24, 25) DEC. (29, 30,31, 01)