• We emphasize the disinfection of spaces such as lobby, corridors, common areas and disinfection in rooms, through these measures:
* Floors: every two hours
* Common bathrooms: every hour
* Common or public telephones, every 2 hours
• Constant ventilation is maintained. Ensuring that you have enough soap and paper towels in common use bathrooms, this to ensure that guests or visitors can properly wash their hands.
• We have antibacterial gel in the lobby and bathrooms for guests.
• We verify that all spaces have strict capacity limitations, reducing capacity by at least 50%
Protocol for staff
• We have antibacterial gel for use by your staff at the entrance of the staff, employee dining rooms, and employee service areas.
• We carry out hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or
use antibacterial gel.
• The staff uses the mouth cover at all times.
• In jobs where frequent handwashing is not possible, antibacterial gel is available.
• The personnel avoid close contact and maintain a healthy distance (1.5 to 2.25 meters) with people.
• Avoid exchanging objects between coworkers. If necessary, they disinfect objects and hands before and after using them.
• When coughing or sneezing, they apply the label mode.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• A shift work system was established, with employee rotation to minimize risks without changing customer care and service.
Interaction protocols with guests
• Under no circumstances do any of the risk groups mentioned by the government serve clients: the elderly, pregnant women, anyone with a history of diabetes, hypertension or respiratory diseases, as well as immunosuppressed patients.
• A sanitary filter was established to restrict access for people with a temperature above 37 ° C, and / or with catarrhal symptoms (runny nose, nasal or conjunctival congestion, dry or productive cough, tearing) and invite them to contact the authorities. if they consider that they could be at risk.
• Antibacterial gel was placed on the access doors for the service of
• When they come in contact with money, they wash their hands with soap and water or antibacterial gel.
• They promote payment by card. They clean the POS after each use with solution
disinfectant. Also, it is important to promote the use of contact payment methods such as mobile payment.
• Regarding the use of telephony, if passed from hand to hand, they disinfect and immediately hang up. In the same way, they avoid the use of personal cell phones during the working day.
• Avoid crowding of clients within the hotel in common areas.
• They are suggested to go to their room or if it is in the registration process to take the measures to attend them keeping a healthy distance between the guests (1.5 to 2.25 meters).
Regarding the cleaning of the room:
• Attention was paid to the departure of guests in areas of frequent contact such as curtains, switches, tables, remote controls, badges, telephones, rugs and bathrooms.
• These must be perfectly disinfected before another guest enters.
• The room cleaning processes are carried out every day during the COVID-19 contingency, using disinfectants for this purpose.